From now on, the weather will not ruin your plans! Kangoo baby carrier with a rain hood and a sun visor will let you enjoy the walks with your baby in all conditions.
The carrier features safety belts, adjustable seats and foot stirrups. What is more, the Kangoo carrier is equipped with a detachable pillow for your baby, making a short nap much more pleasant.
Your comfort is also important, which is why the Kangoo baby carrier is equipped with a modern 3D OPTI-FIT system that takes care of your back. This innovative technology enables you to adjust the carrier to your height (in a wide range of sizes from S to XL) and individual needs.
The carrying straps and the lap belt are filled with active foam that perfectly adapts to the shape of your body. The back panel of the carrier is covered with spacer mesh, allowing air to flow freely to provide you with thermal comfort.
A novelty in the Kangoo is the side opening system that facilitates taking your child out of the carrier. There are also numerous pockets, including a thermally insulated one, that let you pack everything you may need. The baby carrier comes with a changing mat and a comfortable seat.
- travel baby carrier
- detachable sun visor
- rain cover (stored inside the sun visor)
- foot stirrups
- changing mat / sitting mat / picnic mat
- detachable pillow
- user manual
- dimensions: 74 x 35 x 35 cm (height x width x depth)
- dimensions when folded: 74 x 40 x 24 cm
- colour: blue
- weight: 2.7 kg
- maximum body weight of the child: 20 kg
- light and durable oxidised aluminium frame
- material: polyamide 600D/PU HD
– large chamber under the seat
– top pocket
– mesh side pockets
– pockets in the lap belt
- changing mat – mat size: 80 x 35 cm
- carrying system -3D Opti-Fit:
– shoulder strap position height adjustment (S, M, L, XL)
– chest belt
– lap belt
– breathable spacer mesh
- folding support
- side opening system
- reflective elements
- signalling whistle in the chest belt buckle
- sun visor
- rain cover
- additional baby pillow
- side opening to facilitate taking the baby out